 Pirates / 4125 (-5)
  Re: Pirate Tree House

(...) Stephen, Thanks for your compliments, I really struggled as to whether to include the crows nest, I was nervous it would be a little too much. I'm really glad you enjoyed that bit! Jon (20 years ago, 13-Jan-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Pirate Tree House

(...) Wouldn't it be awesome for TLC to make more of those catalogs and Idea books. As a child I would stare at those and dream about what I would do if I had that many bricks. Thanks again for the complements Gil. Jon (20 years ago, 13-Jan-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Pirate Tree House

(...) Thanks for your kind words Jojo. The praise of the praiseworthy is the most satisfying sort! I did fret a bit over the black trees but figured that if they were good enough for the forestmen, then they would work for the pirates. I can't (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jan-05, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Pirate Tree House

"How many monkey butlers?" (20 years ago, 13-Jan-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Pirate Tree House

(...) This is fantastic!!! I love the color scheme - the brown and tan just go so well together and the black works nicely for the trees (making the brown/tan stand out even more). What is the color of the 1 x 1 cylinder bricks by the windows - is (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jan-05, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact