 Pirates / 4121
    Re: Pirate Tree House —Thomas Main
   (...) This is fantastic!!! I love the color scheme - the brown and tan just go so well together and the black works nicely for the trees (making the brown/tan stand out even more). What is the color of the 1 x 1 cylinder bricks by the windows - is (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jan-05, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: Pirate Tree House —Jon Furman
    What is the color of the 1 x 1 cylinder bricks by the (...) Hey Thomas That earthy brown colored cylinder is from the Quality Quidditch supplies set. It isn't the "new bluish brown", but it is a color I really like and am trying to incorporate into (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jan-05, to lugnet.pirates)