 Pirates / 4117
    Re: Pirate Tree House —Gil Shaw
   (...) Oh hey...that's a lot of fun! Great meshing of the galleon bits into the structure. How you've also interspersed the levels to give it a nice flow from section to section. I love the placement of the figs 'in action' as well...really captures (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jan-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

        Re: Pirate Tree House —Jon Furman
   (...) Wouldn't it be awesome for TLC to make more of those catalogs and Idea books. As a child I would stare at those and dream about what I would do if I had that many bricks. Thanks again for the complements Gil. Jon (19 years ago, 13-Jan-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)