 Pirates / 410 (-5)
  Re: 1747 Pirates Treasure Surprise at S@H

Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:387CED2B.5648@m...ing.com... (...) I received my order yesterday (I bought two) and each of mine came with a cutlass sword in addition to the pistol. Tim (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  1747 Pirates Treasure Surprise at S@H

I don't know how many people paid attention to the fact that 1747 Pirates Treasure Surprise is only $1.60 from S@H if ordered in multiples of 10 (it's on the page in the new catalog with a "$9 off any purchase of 10 or more sets). The sales rep I (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: John E. Doolittle.

(...) Ooops-the Dutch East India Company operating out of London? I don't think so--for a long time the British and Dutch companies were arch-rivals, and the DEIC even slaughtered an English settlement that dared to get too close to Indonesia. The (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: John E. Doolittle, page updated

I am honored. Thank you. On to another suggestion. As you have already set out in the story, Doolittle sends money back to his wife in England to provide for her. However, her affair with Waite becomes more public, eventually reaching the ears of (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Palm Trees: old segmented vs. new one piece

(...) Well Frank, you have to have one of the biggest Lego budgets on the planet. I mean there are entire third-world countries that spend less on their survival than you do on your collection. I can't compete with the prices you pay. I am not (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.adventurers)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact