 Pirates / 4096
  Re: 4+ Pirate Sets in North America!

(...) snip.. (...) How about a pirate ship manned by the 4+ Crew as Giants. Try this in a ESPG battle... Would they need more hits to die... ? -- Don (20 years ago, 28-Oct-04, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: 4+ Pirate Sets in North America!

(...) I almost never give anything hit points. I give it a save (for example, a very tough to kill creature rolls 1d6 when hit, if it rolls anything but a 1 it survives). Frank (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.pirates)