 Pirates / 409
  1747 Pirates Treasure Surprise at S@H

I don't know how many people paid attention to the fact that 1747 Pirates Treasure Surprise is only $1.60 from S@H if ordered in multiples of 10 (it's on the page in the new catalog with a "$9 off any purchase of 10 or more sets). The sales rep I (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: 1747 Pirates Treasure Surprise at S@H

Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:387CED2B.5648@m...ing.com... (...) I received my order yesterday (I bought two) and each of mine came with a cutlass sword in addition to the pistol. Tim (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)