 Pirates / 4061
  avast!

Ahoy there me lubbers. Lets not forget today be talk like a pirate day. down the hatch with the grog and up on deck before ye get a lick o' the whip. (URL) Stacey ------ www.minifig.co.uk Lugnet Member #925 I'm a citizen of Legoland travellin' (...) (20 years ago, 19-Sep-04, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: avast!

(...) Arrrr, be ye tryin' to say in yer lubberly fashion that ye mean a kiss from the cat? -->Redbeard<-- (20 years ago, 20-Sep-04, to lugnet.pirates)