 Pirates / 4050
Re: Who is the "Archvillain"?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sat, 4 Sep 2004 21:13:35 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Chris Paton wrote:
   Who is the “Archvillain”?

One of the photos says “Copyright (c) 2004, J. Fisher”) so maybe that might be a clue?

   If you haven’t seen his/her Brickshelf Gallery then you are missing out!

I have to agree with that! Thematically it is somewhat of a cross between Crimson Skies, Steam Punk, and Castle Laputa. The photography is quite nice too. I liked the sepia toning in the movie and in the microscale pirate ship photo. My only complaint is that he doesn’t have more photos!

   And if you are the Archvillian please could you post some details on how you wired up your airship - it is fantastic!

Agreed!

Note also that maybe this is ModBoy(1) in disguise? if you go up a dir and down, there are some photos of lit up light sabres....

I cross posted lugnet.pirates so that the wretched scum that hang there would have some awareness of your find. Thanks for sharing!

++Lar

1 - see lugnet.parts.mod, he’s the curator there...