 Pirates / 4
    NEW Mint in box 6244 Pirate set —Jason Briscoe
   I have a 6244 Pirate set for sale £9.00(UK) if anyone is interested. MIB, no shelf wear. I also have a 6263 MIB, although box has reasonable amount of shelf wear. E.mail me if you are interested in either. Jakey (UK) (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.pirates)