 Pirates / 3994
3993  |  3995
Subject:
EOE Ships and Rules
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sun, 11 Jul 2004 00:29:06 GMT

Hello All!

I don't know if you have all seen them, but I have added new pictures of my
ships to Brickshelf. They can be seen here:

For the original bunch of pictures:

Soon I will post pictures of the game in action. We have had some interesting
adventures so far this summer.

For the rules of Expliots of Empire:

http://www.geocities.com/exploitsofempire/eoe3.html

If anyone wants more information on any of our over 50 vessels, please don't
hesitate to ask!

Best wishes,

Ryan