 Pirates / 3952
    Re: USS Constitution —Benton Jackson
   Impressive! Kind of makes me want to build the HMS Surprise, the ficticious frigate from the Patrick O'Brien novels, and more recently the movie. It's a little smaller than Old Ironsides. I'm going to bookmark that for inspiration. (20 years ago, 7-Jun-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

        Re: USS Constitution —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) The ficticious adventures: the HMS Surprise was a real ship. -->Bruce<-- (20 years ago, 7-Jun-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)