 Pirates / 3925
    Exploits of Empire III Rules —Ryan T. Moore
   Hello everyone. Here is the crude version of the EOE III website. It contains the rulebook and some advice in the form of a read me file. It also links to the pictures I mentioned in my last post. If you can play it, definately do so and let me know (...) (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: Exploits of Empire III Rules —Richie Dulin
     (...) You post about them in .pirates, I see your post, steal (in true piratic style) your posted image, make it look spyglassy, upload it to my Brickshelf account, and to some FTX to the sidebar so the image links to your post. It's a fairly new (...) (20 years ago, 24-May-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

        Re: Exploits of Empire III Rules —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) I'll read through the rules once I get a chance - thanks for posting them and all the various ships. Looking forward to the battle reports. -->Bruce<-- (20 years ago, 24-May-04, to lugnet.pirates)