 Pirates / 3906
    Re: Large Cannon MOC! Pirates Beware! —Tom Reed
   (...) Hi Daniel, As far as I know, this part only came in two sets: 4177 and 4176. I believe both of these sets are discontinued. I managed to get a small supply of these off of bricklink and ebay. Last I looked, there weren't any to be found. You (...) (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: Large Cannon MOC! Pirates Beware! —Tom Reed
   (...) Hi Again, I spoke before checking bricklink for the sets. You can find 7 copies of set 4176 on bricklink. You'll have to pay about 20 bucks apiece for them and you only get one chrome 2x2 per set. There is also 1 copie of 4177 but it sells for (...) (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.pirates)