 Pirates / 3895
    Re: her majesty's new sloop! HMS Tempest has arrived! —Michael Dallaston
   (...) Nice work! (uses leet hacking skills to see rest of pics) Clean lines, sloping done to perfection etc. So is it a ghost ship or have you crewed it yet? ;) (...) I'm no help on the accuracy side of things, I generally only take a cursory look (...) (20 years ago, 15-May-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

        Re: her majesty's new sloop! HMS Tempest has arrived! —Stephen Rowe
   (...) hello mike, thanks for the compliments. :-) well, i try to be accurate with my ships, and i really dropped the ball on this one. so, i rerigged it. check out my new string, hopefully it is correct this time. again, thanks fofr the kind words! (...) (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)