 Pirates / 3884
    Re: What is this hull? —Daniel Yuhas
   (...) I don't know what the scala ones look like, but I'm pretty sure this black one is 6 studs wide (meaning 6 in the bottom of the boat, just like how the regular LEGO Pirate ones are 4 wide) The boat in that set with the island is 4 wide though I (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: What is this hull? —Michael Dallaston
   (...) I sure hope it's six wide... I have been after one for ages! They are very hard to get in anything other than pink. (Which migh suit some, of course, but not me :P) New mast piece things too, it seems, which is weird. Aren't the old mast (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.pirates)