 Pirates / 3880 (-5)
  Re: What is this hull?

(...) I don't think it's actually Lego. I even looked at some of the newer sets, but didn't see anything like it. Check this out: (URL) isn't it? I think the sail is cute. (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: What is this hull?

(...) MB Vikings and/or dragon ships? (dunno the correct terms) I am with you, I don't think it's LEGO either. ++Lar (who watched Master and Commander last nite... great movie for some sailing ship ideas and boarding action ideas!) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.pirates)

  What is this hull?

What does this hull come from. This is the second time I've seen it on eBay. I don't think it's LEGO, but I could be wrong. (URL) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: shipbuilding techniques (was Re: Report: ISS Advatange Refit)

(...) hi michael, i am extremely flattered that you hold my creation in such high regard! you do me much honor. thank you. i was very happy with scimitar, but believe it or not, i view all of my ships with an eye to improvement. as a result, each (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Report: ISS Advatange Refit

(...) hi, if i may add, i definitely would suggest buying through ebay rather than bricklink. i was able to find many 6285's and 6274's for reasonable prices. the trick is to just be patient. over the months i made purchases, i bought 5 BSB's and 4 (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact