 Pirates / 3879
  Re: What is this hull?

(...) MB Vikings and/or dragon ships? (dunno the correct terms) I am with you, I don't think it's LEGO either. ++Lar (who watched Master and Commander last nite... great movie for some sailing ship ideas and boarding action ideas!) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: What is this hull?

(...) I'm positive that it's MB from the viking ship. (snip) (...) Funny you talk about it Larry, I watched this movie in the plane back from BF PDX! :-) Pierre (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.pirates)