 Pirates / 3875 (-5)
  Re: Report: ISS Advatange Refit

(...) hi michael, i agree with your idea for a techniques thread. i would like to see how Mr Dulin does certain things, and am always on the lookout for new ideas! if you start one, i will definitely contribute! best regards, steve (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Report: ISS Advatange Refit

(...) hello! these ships are coming along nicely! its funny, the Advantage actually reminds me of the first real pirat ship i built! the stern section is almost exactly the same! it's great to see some larger pirate ships being built. i am not (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.pirates)

  shipbuilding techniques (was Re: Report: ISS Advatange Refit)

(...) Yes I did. I may live to regret it ;) (...) I have made my own mast platform without using the Lego piece, by putting those 1x4 plates with the bar in the yard-holes (they are exactly 5 studs apart if you use one on each side at the top of the (...) (20 years ago, 9-May-04, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Report: ISS Advatange Refit

(...) Too late, I've already got more hull pieces than I currently need. =) (...) Right now I'm just working on class 4 and small ships. Once I get enough built, I will slowly work on larger ships. I had a RBR at one point, but my son razed it. (...) (20 years ago, 9-May-04, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: HMS Victoria

(...) Very nice ship. I look forward to seeing some more detailed pictures. I like the angles windows in the stern. How did you make you cannons? They look like standard round 1x1 pieces to me. Just curious as they look really good. ~Clangador (20 years ago, 9-May-04, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact