 Pirates / 3777
    Re: LEGO Rulers 4 Pirate Game —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) It says nothing about a lot of other things that every GM I've ever played under does, too. Using LEGO rulers adds to the charm of the game, in my view. I guess I'm not sure what outcome you want, exactly. (...) Pretty close. (20 years ago, 20-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: LEGO Rulers 4 Pirate Game —Chris Yoder
   (...) I'm not looking for any specific outcome. Thinking about it, it might be cool to use LEGO to measure ranges and such. I measured a 2x4 last night and it was 1 1/4 inches, so it's not that far off. I just wanted to know what the deal with them (...) (20 years ago, 20-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates)