 Pirates / 3775 (-5)
  Re: LEGO Rulers 4 Pirate Game

(...) So, what is the appeal other than it's LEGO? Or is that the appeal? ~Clang (20 years ago, 18-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: LEGO Rulers 4 Pirate Game

(...) The game uses inches for things like range, distance, etc. 4 studs = 1 "inch" more or less... Declared to be exactly equal because that makes it more fun... So you make up a "stick" of 2x4 bricks in alternating colors (using plates on top and (...) (20 years ago, 18-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates)

  LEGO Rulers 4 Pirate Game

Can someone explain the whole LEGO ruler for The Pirate Game thing to me? ~Clang (20 years ago, 18-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Vault shots from lowlug.nl

(...) SNIP (...) First: welcome at Lowlug! THE discussion forum in the Netherlands. Now for the pics: lots of these are mine. So I think I should shed some light on them. A few weeks ago Legoland Billund had it's season-opening, and a group of Dutch (...) (20 years ago, 16-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Vault shots from lowlug.nl

"Bryan Kinkel" <helpdesk@loseyourmind.com> wrote in message news:Hw9K6J.4G6@lugnet.com... (...) The pictures of the shelves and shelves of LEGO boxes are definitely their vault. Steve Barile showed similar pictures after a visit to LEGO HQ. Frank (20 years ago, 16-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact