 Pirates / 3759
Re: Blue Pirate Ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sun, 11 Apr 2004 18:41:45 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Chris Yoder wrote:
I built my first class 2 pirate ship yesterday.

~Clangador

Somehow I don't think a self-respecting pirate would think he could strike
terror into a merchant with a white and blue boat, but heck, someone made a pink
pirate (piratess, to be more precise) so this handsome vessel would serve.  I
like the tile pieces on the stern, though for pirate gaming the more
surface-area-with-studs so that you can pack your boat with crew is always good.
Nicely done - are we going to see it with sails?

-->Bruce<--