 Pirates / 3660
    whats your pirate name? —Stephen Rowe
   arrrrrr, just found this online. whats your pirate name? (URL) (21 years ago, 12-Dec-03, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: whats your pirate name? —Bob Parker
     (...) Yo ho ho and a bottle of something...I would apparently be known as: Black Roger Kidd "Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. Even though you're not always the traditional (...) (21 years ago, 12-Dec-03, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: whats your pirate name? —Bruce Schlickbernd
     (...) My answer regarding this from about two years ago (no doubt this will pop up again in the future): (URL) the lazy, I'm Red Rum Read. Arrrrr, I be played by Jack Nicholson is the movie version! Redrum! "Red Rum" -->Bruce<-- (21 years ago, 12-Dec-03, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: whats your pirate name? —John Henry Kruer
   Harr!! I'm Captain John Read, mate! Har har har, har har, har ha... "Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Even through many pirates have a reputation for not being the brightest souls on (...) (21 years ago, 13-Dec-03, to lugnet.pirates)