 Pirates / 3560 (-5)
  Re: A Fortification Race!

(...) True true! (...) Whoa, back up there! Walls are thick, walls are stone, guns are true, men are stout, and the blockhouse and fort will actually be LEGO :-)! (...) Pax Britannia! Kenneth Tam Brickley's Cove (2 URLs) And a little shameless self (...) (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  My apologies

They're clones, but they're cool, and I'd hate for all my LUGNET friends to miss out on a rare chance to acquire these sets: (URL) out of my price range, and I don't know the seller, so I have no vested interest in these items. Coko is generally a (...) (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  New Pirate ... again

Of course you'll need the link ... (URL) (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  New Pirate

Just to introduce myself ....and hoping to post further pictures later ... How do you like the duvet cover? (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: The Colonial Era

(...) Yay! :) and yes it will have to be replaced! (...) (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact