 Pirates / 3555 (-5)
  Re: The Colonial Era

(...) Capitaine Jacques Legeaux has a custom torso design... but I could scan it and format it as a sticker for you... stand by. The Shifty Brick chrome sword he carries may have to be replaced by a standard one, though. Liberté - Egalité - (...) (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: A Fortification Race!

Gee, I heard it was you that stank. -- Hop-Frog (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: A Fortification Race!

(...) They don't all stink. And if the British choose to build their fortifications out of inferior materials, who are we to complain? ;-). Liberté - Egalité - Fraternité Richie Dulin (2 URLs) Port Brique Somewhere in the South Pacifique (2 URLs) (...) (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: A Fortification Race!

HOW COULD YOU USE MEGABLOCKS!? I had them and they stink, :P LEGO® all the way! (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: A Fortification Race!

(...) Hey, nifty in progress shots. Thanks for sharing! So tell us about those MB Dragons baseplates, how's the adhesion of brick to them? Are they sturdy? They seem interesting in appearance and profile and a nice potential change from the very few (...) (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact