 Pirates / 350 (-5)
  Re: Hi everyone

<drift> (...) Hey, that's the Ig Nobel Awards Ceremony convocation speech! (See _Journal of Irreproducible Results_) </drift> best, LFB (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Palm Trees: old segmented vs. new one piece

(...) Can't help with number 1, but I can certainly tell you I despise the new palm trees. James (URL) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.adventurers)

Ben Gatrelle wrote in message ... (...) in a (...) (which (...) Yes, the old palm tree is better. This is a great set for clearance. It has an old palm tree (currently would get you at least $1 on auction, 4 blue 2x2x3 steep slopes (to go with the (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.adventurers)

  Palm Trees: old segmented vs. new one piece

I was looking at a small Adventurers Egyptian set#5938 marked down to $5 at local Wal-Marts and I was wondering if the older segmented palm trees are officially discontinued and if therefore all of the new sets come with the new "OnePiecePalmTree." (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: A slight update

(...) Bruce (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact