 Pirates / 3465
    Evil Stevie's Pirate Game Success at Gen Con —Frank Filz
   This will be a brief report. More later in this thread (including hopefully a link to an extensive writeup of the games). ESPG was a smashing (almost literally - we had several hurricane accidents) success. We ran over 20 hours of ESPG. We ran two (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jul-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.org.glug) !