 Pirates / 340 (-5)
  Re: Imperial Armada

(...) I think that the reason pirates left is because it could not be junorised -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Imperial Armada

(...) It's a mystery that Lego only truly knows. I think they weakened the Pirates line with the Islander series and then came back with an uninspired round of pirate ships and either decided that was it or (hopefully) they would let it sit fallow (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Imperial Armada

(...) Well, yes, if you had a ton of Achu figs, I guess it would work, but I think of King Achu as more of a Brazilian or Peruvian (maybe Incan) Native American. If the islanders are from the Caribbean (as they must be, considering the fact that (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Hi everyone

Richard Schuit wrote in message ... (...) Welcome, welcome! Here, <<scrape, drag, scrape>> sit down, and, <<plonk, splash>> get this rum into you. Oh sorry, never mind that, it won't stain. For those of you who have not been lurking .general, Mr (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Hi everyone

I'd just like to say hello to everyone, especially Richard Parsons for the invite....... (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact