 Pirates / 3399
  Re: New vessels set sail!

(...) thank you! (...) i really really like the red and white sails, even though they are not accurate. i also like the black white and yellow color scheme of the BSB, but when taking pictures, it is hard to make out details, because there is so (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jul-03, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: New vessels set sail!

(...) -snip- (...) It really is a great colour scheme, LEGO really hit the nail on the head first time out! (...) My apologies... (I'll blame all the black) I missed that entirely! (...) They'd look really good with some extra fore and aft sails...! (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jul-03, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)