 Pirates / 3372
  Re: 7416 Emperor's Ship for Adventurer's Orient Expedition Review

(...) Oops, my bad. 6-wide bow piece. The ship at it's widest is eight-studs. -->Bruce<-- (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

  Re: 7416 Emperor's Ship for Adventurer's Orient Expedition Review

(...) Sounds like a nice ship. I need to get several for the Pirate games at Gen Con (after a recent building spree I'm up to 19 cutters but am now out of sails). This ship sounds slightly larger than the ITP cutter, but not enough to affect the (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jul-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: 7416 Emperor's Ship for Adventurer's Orient Expedition Review

(...) I could bring some sails. What are you looking for? James (21 years ago, 3-Jul-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.adventurers)