 Pirates / 3325
Re: Compatible?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 23:38:36 GMT

I've seen the same image and wondered. I very much doubt these keels will be
compatible with TLC hulls, but depending on how many of those decorations
can be stripped off, you might be left with a hull base suitable for a
pirate-era ship -- albeit one deprived of paint.

I think we'll just have to wait for a thorough review of it. If I could use
that hull without the dragon etc, it might make for a nifty lugger... maybe
even a bomb ketch or privateer...

With this surge in creativity within the Mega Bloks world, I wonder whether
they'll ever come out with a new pirates line of their own... should prove
interesting, I think.

Kenneth Tam
Brickley's Cove
http://members.rogers.com/brickleyscove/Home.htm

In lugnet.pirates, Richard Noeckel writes:
~Dragons Man O’War £49.99 July:
http://www.action-figure.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=ImageBank&file=index&id=12407

Do you think these hulls will be compatible with TLC’s hulls.
There looks to be some adequate Pirate accessories.
Of course, this is only for those who aren’t purist!

     Thanx,

                    --==Richard==--

Oh and, for the a few of the new Mega-Bloks Dragons range go here:
http://www.action-figure.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=6847&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0
(It don’t look so bad…)        =)