 Pirates / 330 (-10)
  Re: Instore baseplates holder

Paul Davidson wrote in message ... (...) Yup. Just those blue baseplates. Lego System, single, standard size (32x32), standard blue, two dimensional, "Sea Baseplate", Set Number 627, Ages 3-12, made by Lego System A/S DK-7190 Billund, Denmark, (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: John E. Doolittle.

Timothy D. Freshly wrote in message ... (...) paragraphs preceding the one which begins "And these weren't all his problems...", you were talking about the widower Waite, Doolittle's former law partner. However, in this paragraph, you appear to (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: A new pirate ship.

(...) I feel off my chair laughing about sailing with Impunity! It was a great amalgam of the ideas bandied about here. Bruce (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: A new pirate ship.

Richard Parsons <rparsons@hinet.net.au> wrote in message news:FnwvCu.Hx7@lugnet.com... (...) Richard: This is a marvelous little piece of storytelling. You've done a great job of weaving the story lines developed here in lugnet.pirates and meshing (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: New images of Dino sets

(...) Yay! now that we have a legitimate public picture, I feel free to comment! 5 words: Grey 10 wide bow bricks! wrto: 5987 Adventurers - Dino Island Ooh, I like how they used the 6x8 extreme low slopes. (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: A new pirate ship.

(...) A two gun deck pirate ship? Ah....a Hollywood vessel! That's just up the freeway from the lab here in Pasadena. :-) (...) Honestly, you can take the ninja banners and Brasso off the designs. You might want to check for inverse slopes and (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  A new pirate ship.

Gentlemen, With all this Captain John E. Doolittle stuff (and that's not over - go (URL) and see where its up to and make your mark), I find myself hankering for a decent pirate ship. Not one of these RR or AF builds - I mean like the Agamemnon (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: What pirate ship mast pieces are there?

(...) Thanks for the info. Have the mast or hull pieces ever appeared outside pirates (except for the flying time vessel, I know about that one)? -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Most valuable pirate ship?

(...) There goes all hope of ever getting a BSB (not that I was trying in the first place) -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: What pirate ship mast pieces are there?

Jonathan Wilson wrote in message <3872C18D.9616C9F8@x...il.com>... (...) The mast and rigging pieces I'm aware of are: Rigging: Short and Long. I have never seen the long rigging in anything other than a Pirate set. Short rigging has been in Pirate (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact