 Pirates / 3287
    Islanders —Don Cox
   ok pirate fans, I finally caught pix of the King out with the boys on a float trip. Here are some pix of my Islanders out on the seas. There are 65 Islanders on these boats out of my 186 Islander minifig collection. I also have 22 females. Enjoy: (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: Islanders —Richie Dulin
   (...) Enough to make a privateer up anchor and sail off... except for the 22 females, of course! The Islander king's flagship is pretty impressive - a two decker canoe! Very clever. Cheers Richie (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.pirates)