 Pirates / 3282
  Re: * the big naval battle *

(...) Hi, Nice! The sail shot is good (though I didn't notice it until your last post). The style reminds me of some other pirate pics I've seen, did you do a big display in the Netherlands at the large lego show? If so could you put up the link (I (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: * the big naval battle *

Hi Nathan, the setup you look for was mine, at Legoworld 2002. I started with the idea that I wanted to see (for myself!), and show off to 38.000 people, for once ALL the Pirates sets ever made by Lego. I own them (plus a lot more...) but stacked (...) (21 years ago, 12-Apr-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: * the big naval battle *

(...) Ahhh yes, now I remember your name... Sorry. Thanks for the links. (...) Hopefully you'll soon see more of mine... God Bless, Nathan (...) (21 years ago, 12-Apr-03, to lugnet.pirates)