 Pirates / 3276
  Re: * the big naval battle *

(...) Thnx, what about the hole in the sail at (URL) all time favorite ;) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: * the big naval battle *

(...) Yes, I liked that one too. Is it photoshopped (or equivalent), or does it use a holed sail from the RBR? If it is a 'real' holed sail, I think that would qualify as the best use of that part ever! Cheers Richie (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: * the big naval battle *

(...) Jup, it's the real holed sail I used to take this pic. btw: you can have a closer look to the sets on stefan's page at: (URL) --- (URL) ( german page ) *** JOIN the Medieval Lego Webring at: (URL) *** --- -- (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.pirates)