 Pirates / 3267
3266  |  3268
Subject:
Officer torso designs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 23:34:05 GMT

Torso,

I've uploaded some torso designs for officers to brickshelf.

Five of them are based on the LEGO designed Governer/Admiral torso, but with
colour changes, the other is for a particular French police inspector
(although it ended up looking a lot like LEGO US Cavalry!).

I'm particularly fond of the two 'French Officer' torso's, and I'm
retorsoing the senior officers of the French Squadron with them.
(Capitaine's with white turnbacks and red piping, Lieutenants and enseignes
with Red/Gold combination).

The designs are at http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=39633.
You'll probably have to resize to print them (I did!). I'll get some pics up
of figs with these (and other) new torsos soon.

Cheers

Richie Dulin