 Pirates / 325 (-5)
  Re: A new pirate ship.

(...) A two gun deck pirate ship? Ah....a Hollywood vessel! That's just up the freeway from the lab here in Pasadena. :-) (...) Honestly, you can take the ninja banners and Brasso off the designs. You might want to check for inverse slopes and (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  A new pirate ship.

Gentlemen, With all this Captain John E. Doolittle stuff (and that's not over - go (URL) and see where its up to and make your mark), I find myself hankering for a decent pirate ship. Not one of these RR or AF builds - I mean like the Agamemnon (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: What pirate ship mast pieces are there?

(...) Thanks for the info. Have the mast or hull pieces ever appeared outside pirates (except for the flying time vessel, I know about that one)? -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Most valuable pirate ship?

(...) There goes all hope of ever getting a BSB (not that I was trying in the first place) -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: What pirate ship mast pieces are there?

Jonathan Wilson wrote in message <3872C18D.9616C9F8@x...il.com>... (...) The mast and rigging pieces I'm aware of are: Rigging: Short and Long. I have never seen the long rigging in anything other than a Pirate set. Short rigging has been in Pirate (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact