 Pirates / 3235 (-5)
  Re: Assault on the Hacienda

Good lord! Horse Guards must be informed of such a slaughter -- I pity the next of His Majesty's Ships to visit that port seeking rest and resupply! Love the fort -- and the water texturing is excellent. Good number of decapitations, too -- gotta (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Assault on the Hacienda

Submitted for your approval, the Imperial General's seaside hacienda, where he get away from the day-to-day grind of bringing justice to pirates. Watch as the sleepy beachfront is assaulted by a never-before encountered foe, the army of the Shogun! (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: my British squadron

(...) If it's a British squadron, you needn't worry -- I always blame my shortage of manpower on the fact that the small population of Britain is crewing the LARGEST and MOST SUCCESSFUL fleet of the period, and arguably the most successful relative (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: My Ships

Hi Don, Great work on the Viking raider -- like Richie says, it'd be great to see in in action! Who knows, a good shallow-draught landing boat could be useful in a multinational fleet... really good for getting up rivers, as I'm pretty certain (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Announcing the launch

Hi Mike, Well, once again, just a splendid piece of building. And hats off to the excellent custom work you managed with Utile Plast -- I really think you should give lessons to us lesser mortals in that regard... : ) And of course, excellent choice (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact