 Pirates / 3197
    Shipshull problems —Alex Polimeni
   hello, all. some of you may know me from .Castle as the kid who is currently working on CastleQuest. well, now im also a pirateer. only, not pirate. my interest in this comes from the battles of the british, french and spanish. i dont really care (...) (21 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: Shipshull problems —Nick Oranzi
     (...) Two suggestions, using slopes, SNOT style would give a nice angle on the sides or perhaps you could copy the hull from the USS constellation Heres the link to the brickshelf instruction scan (URL) (21 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: Shipshull problems —Kenneth Tam
     (...) Indeed. There seem to be a number of us imperial warmongers floating about (forgive the pun) these days. Aways nice to have more. (...) Well, I've done a significant bit of building with plain bricks, because especially since reading (...) (21 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: Shipshull problems —Don Cox
   I just placed some pix of my MOC 2-gun Brig on Brickshelf. Here is the link: (URL) me know if it helps. (...) (21 years ago, 8-Mar-03, to lugnet.pirates)