 Pirates / 3175 (-10)
  Re: Provincial Village

Jon Furman, very very v e r y impressive work you've made. I didn't had the change to see it earlier this week. But I have to join all the aubades: it's VERY inspiring work! Hope you will share more of this art with us. Thanks! Daan Bargerbos (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Provincial Village

Jon, You're right on the limitations of available colors. Of course, if this were an official set there are other colors that could be swapped in like some of those light yellows or the orangy-brown of the HP Privet Drive set. Unfortunately those (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Provincial Village

Larry, I think you are right on about the modern era town idea. These could still exist in a modern setting and work well in a tran or town layout! It would (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Provincial Village

Thanks Manfred, I'm encouraged by your compliments, and may start looking into the prospect of selling some of my own creations! Jon (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Provincial Village

Thank you Eric, I really appreciate your compliments and encouragement. Jon (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Provincial Village

I never imagined how cool the word fricken would look if actually written out! THanks for the comments Erick! Jon (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Provincial Village

(...) Mmmmm... I could go for some violence to spiced meat right about now. And some eggs. That would be great if all restaurants serving any kind of meat had to have a sign alerting their customers at the entrance: "WARNING - Animals have been (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Provincial Village

Thanks George, I appreciate the positive feedback. It's very encouraging. Jon (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Provincial Village

Brendan, thanks for the Nod! I wondered if I should have made a note about the "violence to spiced meat" in my original post!!;-> Jon (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Provincial Village

Evan, I knew it was coming, just not when it was coming, or where it would come from! Jon (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact