 Pirates / 3155 (-5)
  Re: Provincial Village

Richie, Thanks for your comments, I appreciate your post a lot. The sausage machine was my favorite part of this entire process! (The guy operating it looks like Ronald Mcdonald too!) Jon (...) (22 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Provincial Village

JoJo, I’m afraid you are right, those pirate soldier uniforms are out of place in the time period, I was trying to find some way of making a musketeer’s dress uniform (which is harder than I thought!) Thanks for keeping it honest! Jon Furman (...) (22 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Provincial Village

Shirley thanks for your unbridled enthusiasm! Unfortunately I didn’t keep a record of the building process, (even if I did, I don’t think I would charge the average builder) but there should be enough photos of each to get you started in the (...) (22 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Provincial Village

Ben, Thanks for your compliments, I think the roof Idea is great as well, the only reason that I didn't go that direction originally is because a lot of the structural integrity of the buildings is focused on the roof. The roof bricks are literally (...) (22 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Provincial Village

Jon, I love your sets. The small details are great and you have captured this time period well. It would be really cool to see a street full of musketeers dueling with the cardinals men. On the opening roof of the butcher's shop you could use two (...) (22 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact