 Pirates / 3054
Re: Pirate Game to be held during Christmas School Break
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sat, 7 Dec 2002 22:02:50 GMT

Just noticed that organization did not show on posting, so "in the area" is
pretty meaningless.  "in the area" is Central Arkansas.  Our LTC club house
is in Jacksonville and we will be playing on the floor in the main room.
Sorry for any confusion.

Matthew Greene

In lugnet.pirates, Matthew Greene writes:
Anyone in the area and interested in play the Pirate Game drop me a line.
Matthew Greene (mgreene@jamesgreeneinsurance or hrcpins4us@aol.com).  We are
planning two games, one for kids and one for big kids.  The kids game is set
for Friday Dec. 27th from 1pm till ??.  The big kids (age 12 and up)is
tenatively set for Jan 4th, 9am till ?? and we are planning a bar-b-que lunch.

I'll post pictures after the events, any interest/questions drop me a line.

Matthew Greene