 Pirates / 3047
    Old Pirate's House —Matthew Wightwick
   This is just an experiment in building houses etc with separate segments resting on tiles (as opposed to having the back of the building open). I also wanted to see how far my green bricks would go (sadly, only a little bit further than this!). (...) (22 years ago, 17-Nov-02, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Old Pirate's House —Richie Dulin
   (...) They look good. I think there's a certain art to building burp-esque landscapes from bricks, and you've definitely achieved it. Cheers Richie (22 years ago, 17-Nov-02, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.au)