 Pirates / 2987
    Re: Horse Artillery (was Re: Hussars!) —Richard Parsons
   (...) Magnifique! I like the uniforms, the carriage, and the gun is wonderful - so simple, so elegant, so, just so! Most excellent. I already have a half dozen red Hussar types sitting on my monitor. Now its off to build some light field pieces. i (...) (22 years ago, 29-Sep-02, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.build.minifigs)

        Re: Horse Artillery (was Re: Hussars!) —Richie Dulin
   (...) The limber and the gun carriage both have an unusual five wide construction - I wanted the limber to have side by side seating, and six wide just looked too silly (as did building a wider seat *above* the wheels). I built the gun carriage five (...) (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.au)