 Pirates / 2985 (-5)
  Re: Question about MOC

(...) Ahoy Sean! If you're just bridging the two baseplates with a bridge, then the best idea would be to *not* try and join them. Keep them seperate (it makes moving the MOC much easier), and just place the bridge between them when they're joined. (...) (22 years ago, 29-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build)

  Re: Question about MOC

(...) How long is the bridge? If the bridge is long, there will be problems with the joints staying together without enough reinforcement. Use long plates and join them on the top and bottom with plates lengthwise...the longer the parts, the better. (...) (22 years ago, 29-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build)

  Question about MOC

Wassssup Everyone, I recently tried to make and MOC by combining a Eldorado Fortress and an Imperial Trading Post. I was making headway for a bit, but crossed 2 problems. 1, I don't know how to build a bridge across the 2 mountain baseplates without (...) (22 years ago, 28-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build)

  Re: Hussars!

Eeep! I've been off the board too long -- I come back and the Hussars have arrived -- in fine looking fashion no less! Well, nothing like quite like cavalry to tip the scales in a boarding action... Huh? Well, a good disincentive for a landing (...) (22 years ago, 28-Sep-02, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: How to make sea-side villages?

(...) A very cool concept. (...) Sand-green domes perhaps? (...) Standing by... Cheers Richie Dulin (22 years ago, 28-Sep-02, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact