 Pirates / 2975
  Re: Hussars!

(...) Love these guys. With cloaks and epaulettes they strike just the right note - their haughty self-assuredness comes through in the images as surely as through the original oils. I'm trying to work out what Port Block would be doing with a bunch (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Hussars!

(...) Head selection is important for hussars. I was careful to select only moustachioed arrogant looking types. After all, they have to be pretty self-assured to get around with hats like those. (...) Port Block is overdue for a royal visit, isn't (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.au)