 Pirates / 2958
  Re: Merchant Ship

(...) Of course, if they don't have an cannons they'll be easy pickings for all of those Lego pirates sailing around the seas (with only a much smaller contingent of Imperials to keep them in line). Very cute boat, BTW. I'd love to see it in ABS. (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Merchant Ship

(...) Exactly! - The pirates have to get their plunder somewhere! (...) Unfortunately my old Lego collection has become "family property" at home (I have five younger siblings) and I am at college - but maybe sometime in the future I can build and (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.pirates)