 Pirates / 2925 (-5)
  Re: How closely do TLC check the builder of the month entries?

(...) (URL) is a bloody shame... -Chris (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: How closely do TLC check the builder of the month entries?

(...) On this same vein, one of the nominies for this month is extremely familar. I hestitate to call it a rip-off until I find the orginal. Anyone in .pirates recognize this? (URL) Spears MichLUG - (URL) Page - (URL) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: 3867 Baseplate 16 x 16 with Island Pattern

Okay, great confusion here. . . When assembling the two larger (6265 and 6260) of my four Pirate sets, I was suprised to see that TLC had used the same pattern on two 16x16 baseplates, but placed it differently. One basplate has the pattern almost a (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.db.brictionary, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: New ships out of Port Brique

(...) smooth lines typical of a French frigate... and 24 guns to boot! Can't wait to see more pictures -- great work! (...) Hmph. : ) Kenneth Tam (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: New ships out of Port Brique

(...) Ahoy! The frigate Eponine (90% complete!) has now been added to the Port Brique page: (URL) the Eponine accompanied by the brig, Mdme Thenardier, attended S'fest gathering a couple of weeks ago, anchored safely (almost) out of the way of the (...) (22 years ago, 21-Aug-02, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact