 Pirates / 2912
Re: Rate which addition you'd like to see to Pirates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 23:26:44 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
I was going to have this as a rate the one you'd like to see, but I figured
that could turn out as meaningless with all tens, so this is a rank your
preference poll.  Feel free to add suggestions in replies.

http://members.lugnet.com/polls/ballots/?n=19

This is now getting an internal error message, and the email you are
supposed to be sending the notice to has the message returned.