 Pirates / 2900 (-5)
  Re: Quality Control

(...) Oooh, icky.... (...) I'm not convinced split hulls would really be that good. I haven't played with my Coko parts yet (which do have a split hull). I suspect split hull ships will be less sturdy (affecting play value). I also feel that you (...) (22 years ago, 6-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Quality Control

(...) ~Ah, 'tis a good motif! None shall disbar the militant monkey… --==RïçhårÐ==-- (22 years ago, 6-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Quality Control

Hey Y'all: My NLSO was building the Armada ship when she realized that it was missing a single yellow 1x2 modified tile with a single stud on top. In addition to the missing brick, she also discovered the following element left over: (URL) that's (...) (22 years ago, 6-Aug-02, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates)

  My cutter is almost ready : )

I'm hooked on Pirates again (Thanks to the game @ Brickfest) and I need some Cutters, so I used the instructions from 6277 to make a virtual one. I still need some sails, but I'm close. Gotta find out how to mount the cannon too.... PLMKWYT, -JSM (...) (22 years ago, 6-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.pirates)

  TKOI Create a Creature Contest Results.... FINALLY

Well, this has been an embaressing time for me, it's been too long since the end of the contest to be doing this. Obviously I'm not cut out for this type of thing. ANYWAY... I've now been able to talley all the scores to the entries to the Kingdom (...) (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.mecha)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact