 Pirates / 2870 (-5)
  Re: Large Cannon MOC! Pirates Beware!

(...) Wow! Amazing... what part forms the mouth of the cannon? it looks like a scala or belville bucket or something similar , but it's not a piece I'm familiar with... (...) Just as long as those soldiers are wearing blue coats, not red! Cheers (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Tired of being outgunned by pirates with deep loot-filled pockets?

(...) It looks very effective. Most of my small designs use a 1x1x1 brick with five studs (though some cheat and use a technic 1x1x1 with hole instead), which are in pretty short supply in my collection... so using the 2x2x2/3 camera/laser brick (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Large Cannon MOC! Pirates Beware!

Hi All, With the wonderful weapon MOCs posted by Richie and Ken, I felt I should post my latest creation! I don't know what size this cannon should be, maybe Ken can help me there. Take a look at "Booming Betty", the latest weapon of the Imperial (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: The Pirate Game at BrickFest 2002

(...) ...Maybe have it follow a random course each turn until a pirate got within a fixed "sight range" at which point it would always move to follow the closest pirate (so you could lure it closer to someone else and make it follow them >-) ...I (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.pirates)

  Tired of being outgunned by pirates with deep loot-filled pockets?

G'day all... A while back, while I was building my little sloop 'Flame', I found myself lacking in guns. With only 12 cannon in my arsenal, I set about designing my own. The 9-pounders of old, (URL) fairly successful, so even after 'Flame' had a bad (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact